Pages

November 20, 2013

Tuna spread + facts about SeaFood

Imagine: you are a passionate carnivore and you are living with your arch nemesis - proud vegetarian! O_o #saywhat?!
My husband has been a "plant eater" for the past 6 years or so.  He doesn't mind me eating dead animals which,between you and me would be such a deal breaker if he had problems with it, but he even cooks my meat for me sometimes..well not exactly "my meat"..that just came out wrong O_o
..anywho:)
It's difficult sometimes too cook a meal that we both could enjoy. Don't get me wrong I adore veggies, but I can't live just of some greens everyday. For me Seafood is an alternative for meat and just one of the best things brought from the sea  #captainObvious..oh yes, there are other thing brought from the sea (mermaids ftw!)
Their are millions and billions ideas to put in a pot or pan and to pamper yourself on a regular bases with seafood..Plus, ladies listen now, seafood is a Protein produce and rich in omega3 acids, which quickens your metabolism and also does wonders for your skin, hair, etc.. Also, their are no carbs in seafood which means no unnecessary fatty acids  for your body..Let me put it in terms that everyone can understand: seaFood=good stuff & no "muffin tops" :) 
..
Even if you mix seafood with other food groups  like Carbohydrates (bread, spaghetti,...)Starchy products (potatoes, rice,...) or Dairy products (milk, cheese,...) it's not necessarily as bad for your body as those same categories would be mixed together (protein and Starch or Carbs and Dairy, ect...)!
So what I'm trying to say is, that  living with a "GreensLover" isn't so bad..But I do need an occasional steak :p
Sorry for the long explanation, hope you learned something ;)
on to the recipe..
TUNA SPREAD:
2 × cans of tuna
2 teaspoons of margerine
4 tablespoons of mayonaisse
dash of parsley
1 small onion (chopped)
pepper
HOW TO:
Mix the ingredients together with a fork or a blender and leave it in the fridge for approx. 10 minutes, so the juices mix together #visualdiscription. Spread it evenly over the bread slices and enjoy!
yummie delights
BON APETITTE! 
now I know that this isn't equal to a proper big meal but it's just s good that I had to share it :p
Keep in touch, Love Lu-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it=P